News & Features
– The MSE department is pleased to announce the promotion of four of its faculty members, in recognition of their accomplishments in research, teaching and service.
– MSE welcomed its newest faculty member, Naomi Matsuura, earlier this year.
– A team founded by U of T Engineering alumni broke their own world record for fastest human-powered vehicle on earth when their bullet-shaped bike reached 142.04 kph
– A multidisciplinary team of MSE and U of T engineers believes they’ve found a way to convert CO2 emissions into energy-rich fuel
Honours & Awards
– MSE research excellence recognized by the Metallurgy & Materials Society: Professor Kinnor Chattopadhyay granted the prestigious Brimacombe Award; MSE graduate research won Best Paper Award
– Professor Chandra Veer Singh has been awarded an Early Researcher Award and the inaugural Erwin Edward Hart Professorship for his excellence in research
– Isabelle Dutil (MSE 1T2) was awarded the Forté Fellowship