News & Features
– Two MSE students are featured in this year's U of T Engineering "Grads to Watch"
Targeted cancer treatment, magnesium weld corrosion and hydrogen-powered yachts—MSE students present their final design projects
– Students presented their final design projects in a Dragons' Den-style competition and at the annual MSE undergraduate research showcase.
– How two U of T graduate students built North America’s first working electron microscope
– MSE Professor Zheng-Hong Lu and MSE doctoral candidates Yiying Li and Peicheng Li have created a master map that will accelerate materials selection and guide organic device design.
Honours & Awards
– Nine members of the U of T Engineering community have been inducted as fellows of the Canadian Academy of Engineering (CAE), including MMS alumni Christopher Pickles and John Young
– The Association for Iron & Steel Technology acknowledged research done by MSE faculty, undergraduate students, and graduate students in steelmaking and process metallurgy
Hart Teaching Innovation Professorships: Six innovative ways U of T Engineering enriches the student experience
– MSE Professor Scott Ramsay was named one of six inaugural Hart Teaching Innovation Professors