Engineering International Exchange

Going abroad to study for a term or for a summer can be so much fun and a great learning experience. Most programs are offered in English and you continue to pay your U of T tuition while you are away.

The Centre for International Experience (CIE) at the University of Toronto can help you seek out bursaries and scholarships to assist with cost of living and travel expenses. The CIE website, and staff, can provide you with all the details and steps to enable you to plan your study abroad.

Structured Exchange Pathway

While you are welcome to find learning experiences in many international universities, in MSE, we have determined a “Structured Exchange Pathway” which is intended for your 3rd year, Winter Term of study.


Sabrin Mohamed, Undergraduate Advisor
T: 416.978.7308 | E: | Office: WB 140