- eLearning and Development Coordinator – Student Energy
- Technologist – Minerals– SGS, Burnaby, BC, Canada
- Postdoc in Thermofluids for Energy and Advanced Materials (TEAM)– University of Toronto, Canada
- R&D Material Scientist– IKO Industries Ltd. , Brampton, Canada
- Process Engineer-In-Training– SNC Lavalin, Toronto, Canada
- Research Scientist, Accelerated Materials Design and Discovery– Toyota Research Institute, Los Altos, Cambridge, US
- Lead Microfabrication Process Engineer-ICSPI, Waterloo, Canada
- Materials and Process Specialist– Besnovo, Ajax, Canada
- Sustainability Synergist – Graduate Student (Spring 2021), General Motors
- Postdoctoral Position in Catalyst Development for CO2 Conversion Using DFT/ML, University of Waterloo
- Senior Process and Design Engineer, Nitricity, San Francisco.
- Scientist in Physical Sciences and CRC Tier 2 (Biosensors position) – Sunnybrook Research Institute
- Scientist in Physical Sciences and CRC Tier 2 (AI position) – Sunnybrook Research Institute
- Faculty Position, Ryerson University, Mechanical Engineering Department
- Technical Officer, Micro-Nanofabrication – National Research Council of Canada (NRC)
- Technical Officer, Biology – National Research Council of Canada (NRC)
- Masters/PhD & Co-op/Internship Positions, School of Sustainable Energy, Simon Fraser University– Vancouver- Canada
- Corrosion Engineer – Hatch – Mississauga
- Tenure-track faculty positions- Biomedical Engineering – Georgia Tech – United States
Assistant Professor – Teaching Stream: ChemEng – University of Toronto – Canada
Assistant Professor in Sustainable Water Processing – University of Toronto – Canada
- Faculty Position in Materials Engineering – McGill University – Canada
- Division Head of Model Based Engineering – Pennsylvania State University – United States
- Assistant Professor of Department of Materials Science and Engineering – University of Florida – United States
- Lecturer in Mineral Engineering – University of Botswana – Botswana
- Lecturer in Mining Engineering – University of Botswana – Botswana
- Professor of Biophysics and Experimental Condensed Physics – University of Illinois – United States
- Faculty Position in Fluid Dynamics – University of California Irvine – United States
- Assistant Professor of Chemical Engineering – United Arab Emirates University – United Arab Emirates
- Open Rank Faculty Position in Nuclear, Plasma, and Radiological Engineering – University of Illinois Urbana Champaign – United States
- University Lecturer in Modelling in Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology – University of Cambridge – United Kingdom
- Part-Time Instructional Aide in Chemical Engineering – Pennsylvania State University – United States
We are currently accepting applications for Course Instructor for MSE 318. The deadline for applications is Nov 09, 2020.
How to Submit an Application
The Department of Materials Science and Engineering may hire sessional lecturers to deliver some of its undergraduate courses, please see above for current openings. To be considered for a position, an application and curriculum vitae must be submitted to:
Fanny Strumas-Manousos, Director of Administration
Department of Materials Science and Engineering, University of Toronto
Wallberg Building, 184 College Street, Suite 140
Toronto, Ontario M5S 3E4 Canada
A valid e-mail address is required. Applications and CVs must be submitted via e-mail.
We expect to make decisions concerning Fall and Spring courses in April. However, some decisions may be made earlier or later than this time, depending on the circumstances. Unexpected vacancies may arise at any time.
Applications will be retained for twelve (12) months. Persons who submit applications and CVs will receive emailed job postings for specific positions for the subsequent twelve (12) months.
This notice is posted pursuant to the CUPE Local 3902 Unit 3 Collective Agreement. Please note that in accordance with that agreement, preference in hiring is given to qualified persons holding the rank of Sessional Lecturer II and Sessional Lecturer III.
Ms Fanny Strumas-Manousos, Director of Administration
T: 416.978.5638 | E: email@example.com