- Electrochemist - Verdagy
- Materials Planner (New Graduate Opportunity) - Wonderbrands
- Engineering Leadership Development Program - Gerdau
- Pyrometallurgy - EIT - Hatch
- Graduate in Training- Process Engineer - Methanex
- Engineer in Training - Teck
- Materials & Processes Professional, Engineering - Bombardier
- Process Development Research Co-op Student (4 Months) - Stelco
- Process Development Research Co-op (16 Months) - Stelco
- R&D Lab Internship - Semtech
- Research Associate Internship - Portage
- Mining, Metallurgy, Mineral Processing Internship - BBA Consultants
- Summer Internship - Zurich Canada
- Engineering Intern - Plains
- Gold Rush Summer Intern - Kinross Gold
- Field Engineer Intern - Veolia Water Technologies & Solutions
- Engineering Intern - City of Ottawa
- Engineering Co-op - Howmet Aerospace
- Internship - Gerau
- Energy Engineering Intern - Resource Innovations
- Spring/Summer Intern - General Motors
- Engineering Co-op Students - Integrity - Kingston Midstream
- Process Engineer - Student - Imperial
How to Submit an Application
The Department of Materials Science and Engineering may hire sessional lecturers to deliver some of its undergraduate courses, please see above for current openings. To be considered for a position, an application and curriculum vitae must be submitted to:
Fanny Strumas-Manousos, Director of Administration
Department of Materials Science and Engineering, University of Toronto
Wallberg Building, 184 College Street, Suite 140
Toronto, Ontario M5S 3E4 Canada
A valid e-mail address is required. Applications and CVs must be submitted via e-mail.
We expect to make decisions concerning Fall and Spring courses in April. However, some decisions may be made earlier or later than this time, depending on the circumstances. Unexpected vacancies may arise at any time.
Applications will be retained for twelve (12) months. Persons who submit applications and CVs will receive emailed job postings for specific positions for the subsequent twelve (12) months.
This notice is posted pursuant to the CUPE Local 3902 Unit 3 Collective Agreement. Please note that in accordance with that agreement, preference in hiring is given to qualified persons holding the rank of Sessional Lecturer II and Sessional Lecturer III.