- Contest is open to all MSE graduate and undergraduate students.
- Images can be captured at any time during the student’s graduate or undergraduate degree while enrolled in MSE-UofT.
- Images must be captured by optical or electron microscope
- The deadline for submission is June 1st, 2021.
- Images that meet all eligibility requirements will be judged by a panel of judges comprised of MSE faculty, MSE staff, MSE postdoc and a representative from Buehler
- Winning images will be based on: 1) Aesthetic Beauty, 2) Technical Difficulty and 3) Technical Strength
- Decisions will be announced mid June 2021.
- Selected images and winners will be featured on the MSE website.
- 1st prize: $500, 2nd prize: $300, 3rd prize: $100
- All participants will receive a gift from Buehler & Opti-tech
How to enter?
- Image(s) can be submitted by completing OCCAM-Buehler Contest Form.
- Each participant can submit up to 3 images.
Contact: Sherry Esfahani: firstname.lastname@example.org