It’s the time of year to vote for your Impact Student Choice Awards:
- Instructor of the Year
- Teaching Assistant of the Year
About the Award
The annual IMPACT Student Choice Awards recognize an MSE undergraduate instructor and a teaching assistant as selected by the student body. Named after the Department alumni + industry magazine, IMPACT, the award makes reference to both materials testing and the influential effect of professional dedication and excellence.
Award candidates must be an MSE faculty member / graduate student and have taught at least one (1) MSE undergraduate course for MSE students in the previous calendar year.
The winners will be announced at Buckyball, the annual MSE dinner dance, on Saturday, January 25, 2020. This year it will be held at the MET https://www.midtowneventtheatre.com/
Award voting rules
- only MSE undergraduate students may vote—each student may only vote ONCE
- all voter names and information will be kept confidential—voter data is only being collected to ensure voting integrity (one vote per eligible voter)
- candidates may not win Instructor / Teaching Assistant of the Year for two consecutive years
- Deadline: Monday, January 20, 2020 at 5 pm
Impact Student Choice Awards — 2019 Winners
Instructor of the Year: Kinnor Chattopadhyay
Teaching Assistant of the Year: Jak Li
Dr. Susset Munoz Perez, External Relations Officer